View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 06:56 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Cool

Here again, OB, you do not offer us any rational, logical common sense or valid evidence your conclusions.

Cosmic laws/principles exist eternally ergo are irrelevant to existence of humanity or specific peoples being existent i.e. alive or non-existent i.e dead.

r6

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
And yet when you die do not the rules change? So we can say "while focused in this lifetime, within this physical context, then our options are limited based on the current rules as we now find them". It would seem that other rules may apply once we die.

Now if the rules are different, once we pass-on, wouldn't those rules already be in existence while here? We're just not realizing them because we're physically focused via physical senses and memorized assumptions. And yet anyone can see that a physical lifetime is limited so our experience with physical rules are clearly limited as well.

So the rules may be rules but they're contingent on our being wired in such a way to experience those limitations. Outside of this constrained context I would comfortably suspect that all bets are off...

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman