View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Newbie ;)

@OP Was reading the thread as anon, had an urge to register and share my thoughts.

I have had similar experiences. I liked how Lore said it, that you should have your desire deeply entrenched to your being to have it manifest and believe in power of your actions. I've always known -what- I want from life but lacked common "how to" knowledge so I've practised and done my homework regarding to the thing I wanted to manifest and experience in life. There have been periods I've been disencouraged however.. not because I'd expect things to work like magic but because of not getting results from my work, time and effort, I've started feeling I'm just blindly following a belief which may not be true. Not the way it works in physical or practical world at least. Belief gave me strength to go forward regardless of numerous disappointments and pushbacks but it didn't solve the problem. Eventually I had to stray from the path because I dont have money to sustain my living and at the same time work towards what I truly want to do with my life... I had to enter the daily grind where others decided what I should do in order to live at all!
It feels even worse to watch that others are getting same chances to do those things and they're taking them for granted or talking negatively about it. I'd give anything for getting those chances. So, I can understand your frustration...

I would dare to say, people should stop sowing seeds of lies and false hope, for it only hurts people and gives them unnecessary disappointments. Spiritual communities need more practical approaches to spiritual teachings. How can you embrace any teachings if they won't align with your practical life purposes? I did believe in Karma and Law of Attraction once, just like you OP, but now I feel it's another lie sold by religious leaders and the government. Give us results or be called out as hoax!