View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Charliemcsnarly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
I am not able to place raising my vibrational frequency as a personal goal. When I consider it, I experience my own ego and the feeling of trying to embellish myself.

What I am able to set as a goal for myself, which has the side effect of raising my vibration, is to cultivate integrity in all of my actions, relationships and desires. I also seek the skills of facilitating integration within myself and within everyone and everything I interact with.

The difference that I experience between the two goals is that the goal of integrity and integration deals with my relationships explicitly and incorporates humility explicitly.

This is just the way I look at things. I do practice energy work and meditation, but it is with the intent of becoming and facilitating a return to wholeness. I'm sure that raises my vibration in some way, but I'm not seeking to vibrate off the planet or think of myself as being holy for my "high" vibration.

That's a very interesting perspective, thank you Topology.

I guess I can see people's point about it being an egoic goal. Especially if it is seen as benefiting the self. I know Buddhism speaks about cultivating skillful actions for the benefit of all sentient beings, and not for the self.

I guess I'm still trying to find my way out of the individual mind set.