View Single Post
Old 27-05-2019, 09:05 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes, lol, some seem way too distracted to be helped, but look around you, there are others not so consumed. Interact with those first. There are lots of lost people out there.

Honestly, you aren't a bad person, just someone that isn't going to And I don't blame you either.

Expanding yourself re your positive attributes. You still haven't personally mentioned those btw.

My bad, I got so many replies that I didn't get to answer your question in the other thread... As for my positive attribute, I'm just averagely decent and treat everyone the same way they treat me. Not sure if it's something positive, but I'm extremely self-reflective and always end up apologising to everyone the day after getting drunk while I didn't do anything wrong at all.

I also like about myself that I'm able to politely discuss things with others that would usually cause fights such as politics and religion. Although there's always that one annoying person that feels the need to raise his voice to make it look like he is right, but I suppose that cannot be helped.