Thread: Origins
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 04:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Forget karma, really, because few seem to understand what it really is and by what you're saying here you don't - with respect. You're letting fear cloud you and that's what will stop you from any access at all. If you want to go look at the Akashic Records then go look, just be very sure of your intentions because it can be a 'be careful what you wish for' scenario.

I agree completely with Greenslade, especially about karma. Karma isn't about punishment and payback revolving around your actions. So, if this is more a fear thing then you're probably not ready to go through with it.

I had my akashic records reading done last year at 28 and a couple of months before that, I had never heard about the Akashic records. Not all psychics and spiritually minded people have heard of it either so that tells me you'll only know about it when the time approaches to work with it.

I did find out where my soul originates from and the kind of energy characteristics that it brings. I found out also what life lessons my soul wants to experience (a soul does not need to grow it just wants to have certain experiences) and with the various other details included in my reading, I found it a very healing and eye-opening experience. It brought a lot of clarity, love and understanding because it speaks to you on a soul level.

Perhaps I received this result because I went into without any fear and instead with curiosity and openness. It also came at a time when I had some prior experiences that could back the information I received from the Akashic records reading, such as past life regressions so some of the details aligned with what I had already known. That was important for me personally in order to accept what information I received.

If you're not ready to receive answers from the Akashic records the person carrying out the reading will not be able to carry out the process, the guardians would stop them basically as you can only be given information that your spirit guides and the Akashic record guardians believe will serve you best at this point in time.

I hope that helps

Heal yourself and you heal the world

~