View Single Post
Old 25-05-2017, 05:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Upon further reading I now tend to generally agree with essentially everything I've seen you post so far, and I'm in awe of CrystalSong's exploratory talents! I'm just wanting to point to something that's generally left out of the spiritual conversation. We are experiencing ourselves as human animals within a humanized context, and being such this will take priority over any of our spiritual endeavors. We're needing to get this physical part of our experience straightened out in order to provide the best 'grounding' possible for anything expansive that's beyond this particular frame of reference.

I also suspect that our purpose for being here is to experience our existence from this rather unique vantage. I suspect that there are not all-that many opportunities for our souls to forget itself in favor of something this uniquely radical.

I love your mother without having met her. Your affectionate memory of her says it all! :)
Thanks for reading through the thread, and for considering the details in a positive way.

I've also got to say that you've got a nice way of writing that's easy to read while being very detailed and informative; it flows nicely from one topic to the next, and is tied together in a logical way. The forum is better for having you participate.

In relation to why were here, my beliefs align with your suspicions. We're here in physical/animal bodies because of the unique opportunities that the plane of existence provides. There are several layers to this, and generally, the one(s) I discuss align with the topic at hand.. but here, it seems like I need to cover all of them or leave it in a general / vague sense. Because I'm short on time, I'll simply say that the physical plane allows greater opportunity to progress spiritually; in a way that isn't possible within the subtle realms. If you (or other people) are interested in more details, post a reply, and I'll go into some more depth when time is more favourable.