View Single Post
Old 24-02-2016, 03:33 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"I’m intrigued by the idea of manifesting a home in the spirit realm.
I can imagine that in many different lives in different realities, ’home’
would remain a recurring theme." -From the orig post.

Sunset Dragon, may I veer off a bit...if I may; sights on a home, a cottage, visiting with loved ones is wonderful...
but remember, there is more, much more.
This thinking is still in line with thinking in limited ways that you are a
human with arms and legs...rather than the spirit/soul that you are.

Thoughts of human comforts are great, nothing wrong with that, haha...'but',
keep in the back of the mind...there are things much higher.

Much, much higher...more Divine...set your sights on the Divine...instead of
little comforts...just placing an idea in your mind.

Funny you should post this, seeing as it's all been on my mind lately. I've been stressing out over the idea that loved ones and my life will become meaningless because they supposedly hold no real value in the grand scheme of things, and I'll simply return to some other soul family on some other path. I've been reading a lot of things about it in recent weeks. I've noticed a lot of people seem to be content with these thoughts, yet personally I get a lot of depression over it. Why would I feel happy over the idea that this life is ultimately pointless and that which matters most isn't important to 'me' at all, a 'me' that actually will die and I'll return to a form I don't know or understand? I feel like the odd one out. If family here becomes meaningless over there, I can't say I'm thrilled, just so I can climb some divine ladder that is probably pointless really when it doesn't matter whether or not anything ultimately exists. I guess it's just my human mind talking, but I'll take family and a home and little comforts. No, seriously, I've been getting real depression over all of it. The unknown isn't sitting too well with me lately. Anyway, not a cry for support, just saying. All a part of my path, I guess!