Thread: What Am I ?
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy22
Hello Dear Community!

What Am I?

Many times I asked my self that question. One day doing a search in need to find answers I found information about the indigo Adults and children. I read the traits most indigo Adult or child have. I took the test scored 85% and concluded that I'm not an Indigo.There's similarities to some traits. It's my understanding that indigos suffer! my problems began from conception and still don't feel I'm indigo.

List of problems:

Digestion - food would make me sick.

Anemic - due to intestinal problems.

Eyes & nose Sinus - I was allergic to the environment.

Ears - infections & bleeding

Sufferings: to many to were any normal person my age would be medicated/hospitalized.

The silver lining:
Hope was a narrow golden string that I choose to hold on to and have lived happy.

I was social - with many lifetime friends.

Go getter - no obstacle is to big, but humble.

Love - never afraid to love.

Sensitive - to the feelings of others.

Positive - always looking for the good in ugly. There's no bad there's lessons.

The skies:

Since I could remember I would always look at the skies with hope, Like when you know your parents are coming for you. I would always ask for my bed to be next to a window with hope. Instead in my sleep I was visited by two individuals, one male and one female they showed me how to fly, or what some may call to astral travel. They took me places. They were with me every night for while. One day I only saw the male he was with me till the age of twenty one. He said he had to leave me, I missed him dearly. I'm older now and don't feel afraid of anything seems like I've learned to live, experienced and flavored the pain as well as I have loved.

Abilities:

Sensor - all my senses are awake.

Visions - I see what I need to see.

Builder - I can make thoughts happen out of nothing. ( for some) minimal for self.

Protection - I feel protected as bad as life may get I feel protected. My body is a vehicle I'm riding it. I will have what it needs to run it.

Connections:

I feel a connection to something greater. Some may call it God, Universe, Higher self, it has many names. I am connected to this source and the higher I get to this connection the more I need it, there's no time. I just want to be there all the time.

What am I ?

You do not need a group to be you. But the whole experience is confusing indeed.