Thread: light warrior
View Single Post
Old 15-03-2019, 03:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
The things you hold dear are not in tune with suffering
I believe there is only one meaning in life: Happiness.

But what is suffering on a physical/energetic level?
I’m thinking about happiness since many years and concluded that by and large there are two ways conscious beings can reach happiness:
(1) To experience positive feelings caused internally or by external sensation (e.g. the sight and smell of flowers)
(2) To act out your talents and skills (e.g. being creative or doing sports)
Conversely, you will suffer if you do not experience any of these two.

Beside the absent of positive emotions and the incapability of acting out your skills there is one more reason why one will suffer: The explicit presence of negative feelings.

Over the course of my depression I realized that these awful feelings of inner void aren’t just a lack of positive emotion but are an explicit experience of negative ones. I asked myself: What’s different inside the soul when you feel positive feelings as opposed to negative ones?

The answer I found up to this point is that if you want to feel something, the energy your soul consists of has to vibrate. So, different feelings have to base on different kinds of vibrations. If you feel inner harmony or joy, your soul will vibrate with a certain frequency. If you feel inner void or pain, your soul will vibrate in another.

But why is it that certain frequencies cause good feelings, whereas other frequencies cause bad ones? You might have heard from the physical phenomenon of “self-oscillation” of physical objects. Each physical thing has its own frequency in which it prefers to vibrate. A similar concept could be true for souls: I think you will feel positive feelings when your soul vibrates in its natural frequency. Feelings of pain and other negative emotions emerge when a soul vibrates in frequency ranges that aren’t natural for her.