Thread: Love
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 03:01 PM
Master
Indeed, David. It is a very unpleasant fate for me, almost a curse that myself as a person and whatever I say usually gets totally overlooked, ignored, dismissed by almost everybody out there, unless I'm being mean, rude, aggressive, hateful and spiteful and only then I'm noticed! only then do people see I exist!

I don't know if I am just surrounded by 'hateful people'...but it occurs almost 90% of the time both online AND in real life, that I almost have to strip naked in the middle of a conversation before people stop just talking among each other in my presence and start including me in their conversation! and no, no amount of me saying "I love you, so talk to me" makes any difference. I've tried to get their attention with love, with knowledge, with inspiration, by listening to them, by asking direct questions, by caring...but nothing works! I could bloody steal their bag from at their feet! - I missed my calling as a pickpocket it seems. lol I am a past master at 'blending in'...I'm the most totally unassuming, insignificant, irrelevant creature god ever put breath into!

The ONLY time I ever get noticed is when I pretend to be hateful, hurtful, spiteful, mean, "a brat" etc etc...that's why I learned how to be like that as a 'survival mechanism' to get what I need from life.

Yep, it's my karma and it's a curse.