Thread: Rev 16
View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 07:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Well obviously there MUST be incest in the generations that follow - 3 sons give rise to next generation who are ALL related by blood and close familial dna - and yet from this next generation some 6 BILLION and counting will arise - so yer do the maths - incest at the start is a GUARANTEE Im afraid....

Surely that's some kind of joke there..??.. How does "love" even equate with punishment or DESTRUCTION..?... What - it loves us so it will punish us if we disobey destroy us if we disobey too much and THAT is how it shows "love"..?...WAKE UP GIRL !!!

Now - Im a parent - have NEVER punished any of MY children for disobeying me - how ARROGANT is that to punish someone simply because they refuse to bow down to you..??...give them proper love and that situation just doesnt ever happen and the child will do as you ask out of indeed PROPER love and respect - give them FEAR though as yhvh does and for sure expect some rebellion along the way... Hold the child down dominated and subservient, and for sure expect some rebellion along the way...Your Yhvh hasn't got a clue about his children !!

Take an honest look - you will see this god loves IT SELF FIRST AND FOREMOST ALWAYS !!! It couldn't give a flying kung fu kick about OUR welfare - just as long as IT gets some worship from us !! Hence all the fear based instructions and insistance that we place it first always - EVERYTHING it has said and done "for our benefit" is actually done to hold us captive and dominated - spiritually enslaved to it - tied to it ENERGETICALLY so that it can quite literally feed from our essence - it traps us with ignorance given to us THROUGH RELIGION - hence Christ actually advised have NO PART OF RELIGION - as in HATE your parents - as He said to those with ears to actually hear..

Oh - and what RIGHT do I have to question this so called god..?? EVERY right - after all - didn't it give me a MIND and a FREE WILL (despite its attempts to dominate MY Will remains free) - so why DID it give me these tools if Im forbidden to think for my Self..??..

Ignorance is the enemy here Christ said - first task and first step as we start this attempt to save our Self - is to KNOW THY SELF He advised - become fully known is the crucial first step - ignorance is the enemy - spiritual ignorance of our eternal nature, forced upon us BY your god of the bible - ergo - your god of the bible is actually the enemy here too according to Christ..

Ab Origine,

don't forget you're human, so now you're human to judge God doing. You never punish your children is your style of treatment to your children but not others should be like you. Your standard of outlook can't be the same as others.

You just see from human , do you ever see two families are doing the same thing with the same manner or attitude? So you're now telling God what to do? GREAT JOKER!!!

Your practice of kundalini is not from Jesus and it's from demons that I've tackled with them. Don't forget they're the ugly thin long hairs demons hiding in the jungle. So you thing that's the best of all practice? You're mingled with demon's practice already and you still don't understand what's going on with you?