View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Not quite what I would tell someone... truth is not something we should agree upon but if you don't know truth even though you know it is something, how do you do that. Truth comes from listening. You listen by asking. They tell you their truth. You need to ask what they see, you need to respect it. You cannot experience an experience not yours, so ask not to understand but see another truth. If you cannot experience then what is something I saw missing in the thought.
All any one can do is point to their very own experience; asking questions and having discussions are fine with me, but “debate,” or polarizing positions, implies “right” and “wrong” when in fact we all have our own truths, in an incredibly wide-open existence where there are countless perceptions. But there is something within us which knows the truth far beyond any thoughts we may have; and that something, in my opinion, guides us.

When talking about that which is beyond words and thoughts one most often finds themselves speaking in parables and metaphors, etc., because words don‘t go there. Debate, or whether we agree or not, is in the realm of duality while we are trying to “share“ insights into that which is beyond duality.

The more we elaborate on something the farther away from that something we will get; we get to a point where we don‘t have that something anymore, all we have is our mental construct, our elaboration of that something. The simplicity beyond the physical is such that a new born baby can grasp it, but we adults seem to enjoy building paradigms. Although everything does have its place in time.

No one will know our journey like we do; nonetheless, we humans do have more in common than we do that is different. If all of us were suppose to see things the same way there probably would be very little diversity in this creation. I agree and disagree with a lot of things but the relationship which I have developed with my deeper being does not fall in that realm.

In this world “truth” is determined by how many people agree on something; the more people agree the more validity a thing may be given, but beyond this world “truth” is based on “experience.” In spiritual matters what we agree upon usually ends up becoming a religion. In the physical world wealth is determined by what you can hold on to while in spiritual realms wealth is determined by how much you can let go of. There are different rules, currents that flow into each other, in different realms; the rules for the head are different from the rules for the heart, etc., or at least that is my belief.