View Single Post
Old 30-08-2017, 02:47 AM
Knower

Nothing quite like nature to remind me about being in the Now.

My natural environment guides me the most directly. With energies, gifts, signs and visits that evade the linearity of time. Be it the presence of plants, trees, planets, moons, pebbles, stars, birds, tickling branches and bugs... I feel the magical manifestation within and surrounding me. Getting my attention as needed. Sharing stories and clarity if I listen. Nurturing me through possibility and presence. While I am interested in studying what is already out there, I read slowly and find it often easier to know my heart, feel the environment, and come up with my own ways of interacting intentionally with found objects of possibility, found circumstances and relationships, and the cycles and rhythms of nature and weather. Transforming myself through trust and intuition in spirals.

Finding flow.

I have always been in relationship with an Earth Mother essence who shape shifts to meet me however I need to be met, with healing peace or even tripping me up (literally) at times, as I continue to grow and co-create my earthly journey towards my highest good.

In gratitude...