View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
If they sincerely feel bad, won't they also want to make amends?

Cause and Effect is one of the pivotal laws of the Universe. The pragmatic flip side of it is open to debate - punishment, a necessary lesson, amendment .... it depends how you look at it. But the Scales need to be re-balanced.

Silver Birch famously wrote that if a man seeks to escape the consequences of his actions, then he is not a man he is a coward.

Where there is LOVE, there is forgiveness. One may take comfort in that.
But if one wants to escape the consequences of misdeeds, maybe not doing them in the first place is the course of the wise.
Remorse is a suffering in my book...

I am a big believer in total forgiveness across the board when there is mercy, love and if
a human or my doggy some shame and repentance.

Making amends...I see no amends needed with the criminal on Jesus' right...he melted Jesus' heart
with his request..just a simple request.
Remember me...That is the Nature of Love.

Forgiveness 7 xs 70...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru