View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 09:40 PM
Guide

I'm thinking it might be allergies too, because of the headaches.

I did think about a bath with ES and bay leaves.

It does seem the darkness is attracted to the light. A dark soul can spot me out of a large crowd, and seek me out...even if we have never had contact before.

I see through it...the darkness wants to be enlightened and to move forward...but they aren't ready. They are holding onto secrets, power, manipulation, control, money, and all those negative behaviors that makes them feel Superior and victorious over others...yet they aren't happy.

I try to avoid it these days...because you can't help those who do not consciously want help..they will fight tooth and nail, and turn everything around, no matter how good you are to them

I've also noticed, that if you do not engage with them...they will still seek you out, attack, instigate, sabotage, lie and slander you, until a confrontation occurs. I've been able to avoid many who do this, and they eventually walk away...or come back to be friends. They are usually the ones whose darkness isn't as dark...but the really dark ones, with deep roots of negativity...will pursue me, even for years...without any logical explanation of their obsession to hurt me.

As for me, I have learned to give it a few days after the confrontation, let go of any negativity, (work helps me tremendously, camping, nature, spiritual baths along with peaceful activities) and to not focus on justice, revenge or the person who attacked me. Just let it go.

I'm doing better today. I have no anger, hurt or negativity...and I understand, even though new at the physical violence thing...that I will not always go unscathed, the better person, or with my ego guiding me.

I don't feel ashamed, victimized, resentful, embarrassed, or guilty about the attack...even, though I felt something afterwards, I also felt protected, enlightened, intact... is what it is.

I was literally amongst a crowd of enemies, ( even though I didn't know it at the time)and a one man army...without any utterances of fear, and I didn't even hit her back.

That's God, has to be.

Thank you for all your replies