Thread: TAO STONES
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Uhmar

TAO STONES for Windwhistle 2/3/11

question presented was
"What must I do to be more in tune with the "Way" on a day to day basis?

The tao stones will not give you direct answers to your question but hopefully gentle guidance to help you find what you seek.

The stones I pulled for you were

TAO / YANG
Tao.... is your path, th ultimit force of the universe.The true path or way of life.
Yang...is the sun and represents male energy, summer and spring and the hot dry nature of existance.
-------------
PROVERB
When a leopard dies he leaves his skin; when a man dies, he leaves his reputation.

POETRY
See the foul rat? He has skin.
A man without pride,
A man without pride,
Why is he living? Why doesn't he die?

See the foul rat? He has legs.
A man without custom,
A man without custom,
He'd better die soon.

MEDITATION
What you do lives on. As Shakespeare says. "The good that a man does,dies with him; the ill lives on.' Look to what you do and why you do it. Think of how the future will judge you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
A Leopard is a seperation of faith. To me to die means for something to end or to be running away from something. A rat is the ability to hide unseen or intelligence but not shown to anyone. Pride is a sense of self worth , custom to me is traditions or a way of doing things and legs represent running away or the direction of ones life.

So this is saying to stay on your path and to not loose your faith in yourself and in what you are doing.If you do it will wither away as in death. A man without the ego/rat will find immortlity after the ego/rat has learned many lessons .To not turn away from the truths out of frustrations with your progeress. Continue to follow the direction of thd universe and contnue to just BE one with the all.