View Single Post
Old 29-09-2017, 01:32 PM
Experiencer

Well looks like no one answered but I will continue.

After my GPS kept circling me around a morman church a few years ago, I figured that was a sign that I should read up in this mormon religion instead of accepting the programming my parents gave me as fact...so I found some kid's website...can't find it now but I remember it has the whole story really dummied down and fun and easy to read with pictures and everything.

Now I am reading Initiation, Human and Solar by Alice Bailey...its interesting because according to that book there is a planetary trinity as well as a universal trinity, with other offices below and that and the positions have to be worked up to.

I remember distincly reading when I found that children's site that apparently when Jesus appeared to Joe Smith he told him that he had not always been what he is but "he worked up to it" and earned his position.

Interesting I thought! I stopped my study of mormonism after finding that site because I figured I had learned enough to keep in my pocket for a better understanding of the whole of things for now. Now two years later I am finding these occult books and saying "wait a minute! This looks strikingly familiar". Then I head back to finding the mormon stuff and find even -more- similarities. I think they are just like Christian mystics or something...but got a bad rap because of some of their members.

Last edited by LibraIndigo : 29-09-2017 at 04:00 PM.