View Single Post
Old 13-07-2016, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christy
Hey there Mel & Kha thanks for the replies.

I suppose the labels in themselves aren't of too much importance, its just a starting point. There are many terms I come across star, indigo, lightworker etc and mostly it's exactly like how your phrased it Melahin. If you see urself as being one then yes u are.

The conflict that arises is when there's confusion sometimes. Sometimes I just want a clear answer is all. Most days it's normal doing your daily things you love within the confines of what you're supposed to do.

Some days tho, it does build up, there are tears, despair and the underlying theme seems to be :

1. I wanna go home. Please just take me home
2. What am I supposed to do, just tell me already

Along with these thoughts come feelings of emotional pain which I can't explain and have no idea where they come from. Feelings of sadness and pain, that's the only way I know how to describe it.

For lack of sounding bipolar or nuts :) I guess purpose and meaning is what I'm looking for. And each day I do try to take steps small ones towards the goal.

I'm still a newbie here.. will need more time to get to know everyone

Thanks ;)

I have been there and meditation does help.
Also feeling like you are loosing it is normal. Hang in there it will get better.