View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 09:11 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky
I forget where I read this, but it was either a comment someone posted here on the forum or I came across it on the Internet. However, it said we all have this healing ability and use of this energy already within each of us...and that different modalities talked about are just marketed differently, using different tools and methods to access it. .

This would fit with what I was told by this clairaudient group about the energy being universal spiritual energy but that it was labelled as different modalities by people.

What you said about someone telling you that everyone has the ability is interesting. I saw a medium about 15 years ago and he told me that I had healing abilities but they were in the background. I've needed to go through this spiritual awakening to clear stuff and bring them out.

I've not been given any rules or guidelines by the clairaudient group. I feel at the moment, it's learning how it feels in the body, being able to tune into them as I use it. I ask them questions about it. They've told me that the energy is mine and within me, as at one point I thought they were giving me the healing but that's not the case. They tell me in a few moments in advance what is going to happen, ie. you are going to feel the energy more strongly in your right side and not to be alarmed. I notice if I'm tired it takes longer to get going. It's better I think if I'm not tired, but then that would be the same for everyone. I feel at the moment I'm gaining a bit more insight every time I hold a session, it takes between half to an hour. I was given a message via my dowsing yesterday that I am able to use this healing with other people. So when I next hold a session, I shall ask them about it.