View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Guide

Oh wow, it does sound like there's a lot of care that goes into these bottles. One site I came across offers "free readings" based on the bottles you choose in the pictures. The first one I clicked on was oddly accurate...I believe it was orange and yellow.

I only started feeling the energy once I was attuned. Then again, being introduced to reiki in the first place kind of kick started my spiritual journey. For me, I felt like I was missing something inside me and just never felt right. I mentioned this to my chiropractor and she referred me to her friend who does reiki, so that's how I was introduced to it initially. I've heard the more you practice it the stronger it gets, so I've been practicing on myself everyday with few exceptions. I can't say I've had any wild experiences from it as I've said before, aside from a few small oddities, but I could be caught up in reading too much into it...like I'm expecting to have magical powers all of the sudden...haha. Although yesterday I did notice a ton of energy all up my spine which kind of felt like a chill but it wasn't. There are still things I have to work on personally to "clear out the junk" so to speak, but I do feel reiki has brought some of these issues to the surface to be faced and dealt with. Overall, I'd say it's working for me, because it comes along with a lot of inner work. There are different methods of energy healing and such all over the Internet, which when I research any of it, it sends me in a tailspin and I'm led to subscribe/purchase/become a member/go on a retreat/learn new techniques online for a price...all which is overwhelming!