View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 04:33 PM
Guide

Wow, Patrycia...it sounds like we've had some similar experiences. You're now the third person that I spoke to that also sees that violet light. It's interesting you pointed out the left is the receiving side, hence the tingly sensation. It's funny because if ever I experience a heaviness or pain/ dull ache it is always on my right side of my body.

I will look up aura soma equilibrium bottles that you mentioned. Usually I focus on this violet light. As of yet, I don't have any wild third eye experiences, nor have I become clairvoyant. The only odd and unexplainable experiences I've had are: I did dream my sisters flight was delayed and it happened within days, several dreams about past relationships (perhaps working out some old stuck emotions),
a voice in my head that said "Ascension" which was not then in my vocabulary, also "trust in the process" ...maybe my higher self?, and seeing white feathers everywhere along my path throughout the day. I forgot to mention after my first session, the reiki master (who is intuitive) told me my mantra...it was Ti Aku anu, which is an ancient Indonesian language I've learned that more or less translates to "from me" or "from what I am". She had no clue where this came from or what it even meant, so I did the research on my own to find the meaning and origin. When she attuned me months later, she heard the same language but couldn't make any of it out.

It's interesting because I had some not so pleasant experiences in the beginning of workin with energy. Before becoming attuned, a few days after my very first reiki treatment left me dizzy for a month to the point I was uncomfortable driving. After attunement I woke up one day at 5am sobbing uncontrollably and felt overcome with extreme sadness the whole day. I'm hoping most of these kinks are worked out by now, but generally my self practice leaves me more relaxed, reset and ready to cope better. Perhaps it's the energy healing, but overall my attitude is more positive and I'm seeing situations for what they are instead of getting sucked into emotional drama. I'm looking to deepen my meditation or at least control constant thoughts popping up, as well as increase my focus during self healing. I think I may really have something here, not only to heal myself but to help others. So much work yet to be done!