View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 10:26 PM
Knower
ok i'm going to get real serious with you all, I never told but a select few this, so here goes, every since childhood I always thought I was a lycan from another dimension/realm, the reason being is because I have the memories of it. and in this memory the last thing I saw was I was encircled by witches chanting something then another witch entered the circle and started chanting something totally different from the rest.

I then blacked out for a second and i was being born into this world, i was cursed to be human, and my abilities locked away, possibly within. There is a lot more to this memory leading up to what i told you so far but it is very long, i know this will be hard to believe, but i put it out there, and those powers that i displayed in my dreams was something i used to be able to do as a dimensional being??? the many moons and the light beam abilities, i was called a mirage wolf, basically shapeshifting was our power along with a two i mentioned, i feel embarrassed even talking about this, but i felt that it was the only way to get the proper help. I felt that you all were mature enough spiritually to know this information, i hope i wasn't wrong.