View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 12:19 AM
Administrator
Hello

Here is a very simple Grounding I have always used and I have done in many workshops.

Tree Grounding

Take a seed and see it in the palm of your hand.
Add some soil and water to the seed.
Feel that seed start to sprout.
Feel the roots go into the Earth.
Feel the shoot go up into the sky.
As the roots go down into the Earth.
As the shoot branches out in the sky.
You are connected to the Earth and free to wonder in the Sky.
You are grounded and free.
Breathe.

Here is a House Blessing

House Cleansing Prayer
I pray and ask that through my connection with the Divine Spirt that my home be cleansed of all negative thoughts, suggestions, influences and energetic debris that can reside within the home’s energy grid plane. I ask that all these issues be sent to be reborn into positive healing light and there be no negative side effects for any family members of the home itself. I aske that the Universe Source energy allow my home to be filled with only positive healing light and sealed on an energetic level with a triple protection. Thank you for the healing work that has been done!

Here is a simple protection

Golden Mist Shield
The breath of life (Breath in, hold and slowly breath out)
And the light of mind (Breath in, hold and slowly breath out)
Creates an enhancement (Feel a vail wrap around you, breath out)
Of protection and comfort (Feel at ease, beath in, breath out)
As the air I breath is purified (Feel fresh air rush in, breath in and breath out)
I surround myself with an orb of gold. (See a golden orb of light encase you, breath in, breath out.)
This golden haze constantly purified (with every breath in and breath out)
And separated from any negativity, (Breath in, breath out, protection flow in negative flows out)
May my space be protected.

Lynn