View Single Post
Old 08-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
You don't need a lot of protein, BUT, EVERY BODY has a different BODY - so OP should try and find what works best for them.

Protein is an essential nutrient, and it is important to get enough of it in the diet. Best to look up which plant foods are the best sources of protein and include them in meals. I believe I linked such sites earlier and here is another https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...rians#section3.

Quote:
There are some good whole sources of protein in the above that I'd listed.

OP, (original poster) try not to get too carried away by what others tell you you should eat, and if it has enough of carb, fat, or protein, our bodies need all of them to function. You will find YOUR OWN Balance in time. :)

If you don't like it, don't eat it, no matter how healthy someone tells you it is, and how it's made them feel, because YOU are NOT them. & you may feel very different.

A person has to consume enough calories and have a well proportioned nutrient distribution to feel vital and be healthy, and there are literally thousands of different whole-food combinations that accomplish that end. An individual can arrange their meals in the way that most suits them in order to obtain their optimal nutrient requirements.

Quote:
Also check into chia seeds, and sprouts, fermented goods too, if you'd like.

Don't ever beat yourself up for not being a certain way right now. Enjoy the process.

All the best <3

The OP decided to eat for greater well-being and asked for some good sites. We don't want to mislead the OP, so I'm trying to say what is important and clarify any misinformation. I encourage people to double check all of my claims and not believe anyone posting on an internet forum which is likely to be rife with misinformation.