Thread: NDE
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Master
I can't remember if I told this dream I had once, I probably did but for me it was so profound. I can't remember the exact words anymore but it was a trying period of my life...I was walking down a road in my dream and saw "Jesus" laying in a manger by the side of the road. That's all fine but Jesus was a man (with a wonderful sense of humor)...I instantly knew it was Jesus. I burst out laughing because he was laying in this manger like Burt Reynolds in Playgirl. but he was wearing a loin cloth. The jist of this dream and him coming to me as Jesus was that at the time I was a Christian (or trying to be) but he remarked about having to get my attention and surely I would recognize him if he came to me as Jesus and I did...If I believed in another deity he would have come to me as that. The source comes to us where we are and what we believe. If you are an atheist, I'm sure you'd have something to get your attention.

I just loved the fact that he came to me and the sense of humor. It was SO real, the dream. I'm sure many people would scoff about it, being just a dream as well as having dead relatives visit in dreams, but I've had both and they served their purpose for me. I had no doubt I was visited that way.