View Single Post
Old 19-02-2012, 04:40 AM
Deactivated Account

hi Occultist,

Thank you for your reply. IF I was looking for a Paranormal Investigator ( which I am not ) it seems you have quite the experience. And I am sure you are great in what you do, in regards to your previous occupation. Even with all your paranormal investigative knowledge and experience, you do realize .......that there are some things that just can't be scientifically proven ? Quite a few actually in the realm of things psychic or spiritual I would venture to guess.

I would like to state, as already stated in my opening post... my experience was not a radio turning on, it was my cd player. A few hours earlier I had been listening to a cd a friend of mine had sent me, a short time before his sudden death. At midnight the cd player turned on by itself ........the song that started playing was not the first song on the cd. Usually with my particular cd player, when I turn it on again, after it has been off, it starts with the first song on the cd. It was a different song, which I now wish I had written down... but at the time I didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Last night I was working in my room. All of a sudden, my cd player turns on all by itself ! I couldn't believe it, I was on the other side of the room ! I looked at the clock and it was midnight.

I have heard about tvs and radios turning on by themselves, lights turning on and off, but this was the first time something like this happened to me ! It was just amazing

Dream Angel xx

I just know there is no way this could have been an electrical malfunction of any sort,

and whether you believe this or not... will not change my line of thinking.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction