View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 02:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by slash112
Oh! I've been talking to another person who's pure obsessed with her Scottish heritage, and she's been having past life memories from Scotland. Are you struggling with this?

I'm sure our meeting is no coincidence.

I believe this is my first time on Earth (might not be), but I effin' love Scotland. My fave thing about Scotland is the hills. The hills are so alive. And the general atmosphere all over Scotland... I've traveled to a lot of different places in the world, and I've still never experienced anything like the atmosphere of Scotland, anywhere outside it. Apart from in a Scottish bar in Tenerife, that was close to it. It's mostly the people that create the atmosphere.

Other places are great too, in their own right. Everywhere is totally unique of course. I guess I have a bias, being born n bred here.

I think it is too. I actually have a connection to a very specific time frame and am drawn to any literature or even fiction books that depict the era of Robert the Bruce and his highland army or warriors trying to over take the English king of Scotland. This is a very specific time frame but I feel very drawn to it for some reason. I can visualize the Scottish moors and the rolling hills with heather as well the castles and clothing of that era. I almost was going to to go to a past life regressionist to see if I could tap into why this is.

I have gotten many signs and synchronicities too about Scotland which I have shared with my best friend who is also open as well. I had off one day from work only just last month which I was looking forward to and from when I woke up to when I went to bed I had many signs given to me through either my angels or guides as though I was meant to remember something and telling me I am on the right track. It started in the morning when I turned on the TV and a game show which I seldom watch had the grand prize of a trip to Scotland. I then saw some spam which came into my email that same day and there was another reference to Scotland (I had not surfed anywhere near this topic that it could have left a cookie behind). And then two more in the form of a commercial later that day as well as a book falling off a shelf that was Scotland related. Coincidence? I am starting to think not any longer. Too much is coming but the memories of what I feel I should know by now.