View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 12:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampgrl
What is the subsection of the forum about? Keeping in mind there may never be a consensus but something worth exploring or reviewing (at least for this OP’s sake).

If this subsection were, pure ‘nonduality’ there would be no conversation, as it would not exist, as mind knows existence.

Switching gears…..

The OP has a tone of practicality so a little bit of thoughts on that goes as follows:

Perhaps duality is a turning against ____? Maybe one-way to look at the yin-yang symbol is as a turning against in which a turning towards is included. In psychological terms, I believe the term is introspection, which may lead to a higher consciousness but still, IMO, duality.

I started to write a bit about exploring the practicality of knowledge unique to the ‘nonduality’ crowd. For the type of people drawn to a subsection such as this. However, I keep realizing there is nothing practical about it. My mind protests saying “but listen, you have realized inner peace, that is practical” ,however, then I hear “peace has always been and as such the realizing is irrelevant” in which my mind goes on to say “but ahhh, it was I that realized it.”

The mind certainly entertains, ironically!

Maybe that is it? For entertainment only? If so I hope my tap dancing has been sufficient if that be the case.

Maybe we’re building a better view of what duality/ mind/ magic is made of in a manner of speaking? Scratch that, the view is also of duality.

Sh*t, if thoughts/ musings on ‘nonduality’ do not occasionally have you shaking your head side-to-side while smiling inside and/ or out, what is wrong with you!

You have no doubt heard the saying that when your head is in the Tiger's mouth there is no negociating......only submission, which eventually results in the end of feeling disconnected as all objections to the idea All is One are struggled with and eventually included as Oneness manifest. You could take the objections apart piece by piece which is of course what you are driven to do whilst so seurely held.

Good luck :)