View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 01:57 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
I am lucky in one key sense, virtually all of my future dream events have not been warnings. I do not see anything that is shocking, distasteful, or terrifying. I am sure my outlook would be quite different if my future dreams depicted death and destruction especially if it foretold of harm coming to family and/or friends. With the exception of one future dream, the future I have seen has been uneventful, more like mileposts showing me I am online with my life path. The one dream that was a warning just showed me that I would run into the guy who was dating my ex-girlfriend. That is twice I have been warned about a future event, but only one was in a dream. That is about as terrifying as it has been so far.

I count myself lucky. I am reading a book about dreams that come true and in many cases, people saw their own deaths and/or the deaths of loved ones. Those are terrifying glimpses of the future.

You are very lucky then PastPilot. I am hoping that someday this will wind up being the case for me. I know there is a lot of enlightened beings that are with me and I hope with their help I can keep moving in my ascension and growth. Maybe then the dreams will all be consistent and different. I usually don't remember my dreams because I've been told it's the manner in which I dream in, but on occasions I do. By the way....I like your avatar. Is that a random pic or you? I take it you were a pilot at one time? If so, You should be use to traveling...just a different means of transport now is all. Lol!