View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 03:48 AM
Guide

My Soul Mission....

I am 29 now... I have been a astral travler since 4 or 5.... Back then I astral travled... not as me the kid but as me the Wolf being.... a person from another time... another planet... another solar system..... My astral travel was of missions..... I would save other kids from cages... from houses... dungeons... warehouses... bunkers... etc..... So I thought these horrors were dreams.... Because of these early dreams and travels.... I have a problem in the astral realm and in real life... Its hard for me to trust others and I was led by anger... over time that anger into compassion but what is it now..... I do not get angry... and when I encounter the dark.. I express love.... but the things I have found out.....

100s of thousands are kids are being taken.... abused... and worse...... I found out... and I recently saw some things along with other rumors..... why.... is such a thing a reality... why am my in this place.... was the things I experienced as a kid real or a vision of the future?

I have always known but not known what my soul mission was... even now I aim for influence to teach others the wisdom of what light from within is all about... only through courage can we elevate our own selves to greater heights....

I dont know what to do... what to feel...... my emotions fluctuates instantly... as I contemplate these things... a tear one moment... sadness.... detachment...... anger......calm... detachment....

How do I deal with these dark beings..... love is the answer but lol i wish I could destroy them all in one fell swoop as I have done in the past........

I am astral warrior... and physical warrior and I have courage... I am winning in real life but what is one to do.... the dark visits me sometimes because i live currently next to a graveyard and because I am active in the world... but but to do...