View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 01:46 AM
Knower
Precognitive Dreams

Throughout my life, starting when I was about 7 years old, I have experienced Deja Vu. However, I got the terminology mixed up. What was really happening was Deja Réve, in which the person has already seen the event from a dream. Many of my Deja Vu experiences are really Deja Réve, but if you don't remember the dream, it just feels like Deja Vu. Whenever I experience Deja Vu I will quickly try to find its source by feeling the experience to see if it comes with any meaning or source. I try to discover what triggered it, and in most cases, I have found it to be Deja Réve and in all such cases, I instantly know when the dream occurred. Not all are recent and in fact, many have been from many years ago. We know our life path, we just cannot remember it in our conscious minds.

In many cases, not only do I remember the dream foretelling of the future event, I remember the dream for a number of years prior to the event foretold. These dreams seem odd or out of place when compared with regular dreams. They will stick in my mind and in many cases I will remember the dream for years and ponder them without realizing that they are premonitions or precognitive in nature. However, as the years went on I started to recognize these dreams. In a number of cases these dreams would be well in advance of the event, sometimes 40-years in advance, while others were foretelling of an event just a day or two in the future.

My premonition dreams have never been disturbing or even really important. I see them as milestones that I must pass. They are reassurance that I am on my chosen path in life. However, as I have experienced, many such dreams occur just before a major change in my life or marks an important time in my life even though the dream itself contains no information that would indicate this. It is just from experience that I discovered that the dreams foretell of an event that comes just prior to a shift in my life.

Example: Two dreams came true within days of each other, last year August. I went to a three-day meditation retreat and had a profound experience while meditating that changed my view of life. I was shown how the spiritual world connects and interacts with us all in our daily lives. The dreams I had, one 25 years prior and the other about 18 years prior showed me at the meditation center even though, at the time of the dreams, I had never been to the meditation center and, thinking back now, the center had yet to be built when I had the dreams. At the time of the dream it was meaningless but once I was at the meditation center, and experienced the Deja Réve, I realized it marked a turning point in my life. I have had many such precognitive dreams in my life so far and I remember two others that I am still waiting on.

This year I have averaged between 4 and 12 Deja Vu events per month. These are the traditional Deja Vu experiences where I have no idea where the feeling comes from because they only last about 1 second at most, which is too short to ascertain its origin. However, this is the most frequent Deja Vu I have experienced in my life so far so that must mean something.

With precognitive dreams, one has to wonder about our future experiences and our lives in general. If we can glimpse at a future event, one or two days prior, up to 40-years prior, then are our lives predetermined? It would appear so. Perhaps our reaction to the events in our lives is really what is important in life, not the events themselves. However, whatever, it makes life that much more interesting.

PastPilot