View Single Post
Old 24-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Master
Hi. I'm bumping this with some news... I think the story can give hope and possibly may help some other persons. Post #1 explains what the situation has been.

Sally was diagnosed by the psychiatrist as being schizophrenic, and over time was put on various anti-psychotic drugs (always as an out-patient). Though she carried on with her job, day-to-day tasks, and a social life of sorts, the voices (with the same nastiness) were recurrently there. Only the last medication she was taking seemed to have much desired effectiveness.

She's totally off meds now, by her own choice... the psychiatrist does not quite understand and wants her on medication. She's off the meds because the situation has been resolving to the point where the voices are somewhere between 'nearly gone' and entirely absent. I just emailed with her and she's saying that in recent weeks they just are not there.

As I understand it (as told from her point of view), blessings by Zhi Gang Sha and his students running the Vancouver "Soul Healing Centre" have played a significant role. (Post #14 describes Sally’s first encounter with Zhi Gang Sha & his teaching/blessing centre in Vancouver.) With each visit to Sha's center, the voices disappeared while she was there, and were less active after she got home. And especially since she did certain processes there in 2017, the dwindling seemed rapid.

So... good news!