Thread: I Feel Troubled
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 11:51 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeterKhet11
Wow thank you very much for your contribution!

I tried to make the post as short as I could actually she has been married for 7 years with a child. Even though she's yet to officially end the marriage, she has moved out to the best of my current knowledge yet she still visits to check on her child so she spends a couple of days and weekends.
Yes, sorry. It was me. I noted that when I re-read your post. I shouldn't come anywhere near this forum until the second cup of coffee has started to take hold! It was something I wanted to respond to, though.

Quote:
According to her, the relationship was not built on any emotional connection but based on convenience being that she saw the guy as cool and manageable.
Now THAT sounds very Scorpio!
Quote:
According to her she knew there was nothing like passion from the onset and neither did the guy put in the effort to ignite it over the years. Thus they had a child but emotionally there was never really a connection. She said she had to be the one always taking the initiative to keep the marriage whilst he acts indifferent as always from the start. All of these was before we met. Now she feels her moving out has brought up issues she never knew were there all these years and these issues according to her won't just go away by a divorce or marriage to her twinflame. She feels karma will still be there until she finds her balance as contact with me confuses her the more. Hmm...I gave her my love, support and assurance with the desire that she gets out of this and it turns out positive for us.
Thank you for this extra comment. Well, if there is truth in Scorpios being strong-willed then there's something about her wanting to find her own balance, direction and so on. Karma is something that some people believe in (I sit on the fence about it) so she'll have to sort that out or herself. I should also say that I'm not into all this new-fangled 5D stuff. Actual relationships resolve here on material earth no matter how airy-fairy one wants to get about them (just my view). Maybe I'm too pragmatic at times?

All good wishes.