Thread: I Feel Troubled
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Lorelyen

I think there’s a little more to this. You don’t explain the circumstances of this lady’s failed marriage. So assumptions have to be made. Abandoning a marriage usually means the dashing of hopes once raised with some degree of good faith and this surely must have an emotional effect, sometimes subtle sometimes huge.

Assuming there was acrimony and she did the leaving then she suddenly feels free. She may want to enjoy the freedom without commitment right now unless she’d already met with someone new to take a chance with. My guess is that at her age, barely different from mine, she just wants to enjoy freedom awhile. Hence her current demeanour. Maybe things she couldn’t do while married.
This is part of HER spiritual development.

The problem with applying spiritual thinking to relationships is that two people are trying to blend their spirituality, to align their souls (I suppose) which may take time if it can be done at all. When it can’t, relationships fail. I have little knowledge of astrology but in the populist sense, the Scorpios I know are inscrutable, secretive and strong-headed. If there’s any truth in that it could explain her present reactions.

Only you’ll know if she’s your twin. Did you hint any thoughts to her? Just thinking that given her circumstances, if you did then perhaps she isn’t ready to make the eternal commitment it entails. I know if a man told me he thought I was his twin flame or something that amounted to the same thing, from what I glean about the subject I’d run a mile! It would make assumptions about my soul that I could never accept. It would be declaring he thinks he has rights of ownership over my spirituality, commitment etc.

It’s obviously nice to enjoy a stable relationship but that should happen as a result of two people liking, respecting and appreciating each other without the need for spiritual hypothesising. Millions of people engage in good relationships without thinking about it. When you talk of....
Quote:
.......I had yearned for a partner that is on that level of spiritual acquiescence due to the fact that I innately understood that earthly desires must obey the dictates of heaven; the former need not be vanquished so my deepest desire was to be with my Divine Counterpart even though I had no label on what to call it. Having been involved in 3D-Karmic and a recently ended soulmate relationship, I understood the standards had to be raised and uncompromised the deeper I embraced my spiritual evolvement.
....you're asking big of someone, let alone someone just quitting marriage. Perhaps she divined this, intimidated by your expectations when it came to the crunch.

So it would seem best to bide your time, try to keep in contact. Show interest in her welfare. Bear in mind she isn’t the same person you met. People are dynamic, changing in response to events. Sometimes they “change back”, something like a difficult marriage being a temporary distortion of their development.

So….it may seem disconcerting but you, as a spiritually-inspired person know about unconditional love - it has to be that for a twin flame or soul-mate, surely, and patience on your part may be the answer. It’s said that if you are twin flames then you’ll reunite at some point. In the meantime just likewise go out and enjoy yourself.