Thread: I Feel Troubled
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 08:04 AM
Deactivated Account
Hi NeterKhet11!

So you're not asking if she's your real TF or not (the question that I cannot really answer anyway). And she's a Scorpio...
looks like you're just having a typical problems shared by many others when dating with a Scorpio woman as opposed to something typical with TF relationship. I've just spotted the article saying they chose to ignore you than fight you...

I've checked how to fix the relationship with a Scorpio woman in my language...the astrologer whose articles I found pretty insightful explains as follows;

"Fix it ASAP. Waiting may only make it worse.

Maintaining good vibes between you two is important, but what is more important than that is making all things clear by applying black-and-white thinking. Especially when she's very angry, she needs both clear explanation and sincere attitude from you. Show her how sorry you are for what you've done (may have done to her), your faith and loyalty. If you are only relying on your logic to persuade her that you weren't wrong/it wasn't your fault, it's gonna be the end of the relationship.

Also tell her you need her dearly.There's no such thing as "cool and dry" relationship with a Scorpio woman.

It's better to ask a Scorpio woman for a help to fix your relationship with a Scorpio girlfriend."

I've also found the communities on the internet getting advice from Scorpio people for the relationship with a Scorpio woman.
So why don't you try that first? (without really implying she's your twin flame)

There's a thread like this at Astrology category of this forum also;
“Are Capricorns Typically Dominant in Romance?” (just in case she's feeling that way, you know.)
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=126208

In any case, if got it right, a Scorpio woman sounds like a perfect mate to have a deep soul relationship with thanks to their character traits, being devoted. You just need to keep on building something, just like any other relationship.

Good luck!!

Last edited by LonLon : 12-01-2019 at 11:57 AM.