View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissCreativeSpirit
It is not about words, it is about feelings. I want to allow myself to
feel financially rich as if I could buy almost anything I want any time I want. Call it a power thing or what.
17 minutes a day....close your eyes and imagine you are financially happy....feel that JOY!
Pictures duffle bags of money!!!! Start spending money with abandon...do you know I have been given free of pay back, I dunno ...
probably $13-15,000 to just pay back credit cards, i don't keep track, maybe it has been more?
Money just 'comes'...why, because I believe it will....I know it will.

(Get the book 'Feeling is the Secret', Nevile Goddard..it is a mst.....
'The Game of Life And How to Play it'...not a bad idea, also!....
'It's Not Too Good to be True'....read them everyday!)

Thoughts, then words lead you to feelings...then practice the feelings...put that smile on your face and see how easy that
makes everything.
Have you ever heard the praise,"Say it and claim it"?
Jesus giving direct instructions to his disciples said, 'Say to this mountain..." The power of
words is important....along with believing it has already happened...also a Jesus clue to us.

(I'm not 'blowing smoke' here....this has worked for me since !975...thoughts, believing, strong emotion, programming the subconscious,
feeling, commanding something, and the words!! Oh my, what success...in everything.)

And thank you for starting this thread. xo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru