Thread: Lord Shiva ...
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2017, 06:08 AM
Master
Although I have to mention it right now that some of the things that happened on advice from my mother in law was just downright freaking weird.

Once I had lower back pain for weeks and it would not go away...I tried everything...

She called my niece over and said to me; "let her feet touch your back because she was born breech" I was very skeptcal of this, but within hours of her feet touching my back, the pain vanished and never returned.

Once we were growing kadu (pumpkin) in our backyard and I was stepping over the vines to get around it to mow the lawn...she came racing out of the house saying "don't step over the plants or they will die" again I was skeptical and ignored her...in three days the pumpkin vines all died.

I was having a fit of tossing and turning in my sleep always and I mentioned it to her...she was like "that's because you dry your pajamas in the clothes dryer...they are still moving around and around with you in them"...now that one took the cake! I laughed for days, but then the dryer broke, I had no choice but to line dry them and what do you know? I slept like a baby afterwards without moving.

Yeah, so just some more silly things from the recesses of my memory.