View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 12:56 AM
Experiencer
I heard this is the new music thread?
Mazzy Star - Fade into you It fits late night hours.

Now to a serious post. A bit late, but just came to tell you what probably everyone else told you, not to worry =) It will come for sure. I was single for about 4 years from about 19 to 23, and in that time I seriously started thinking that I will stay single for the rest of my life. All the different thoughts how I am not desirable or good looking enough festered inside me. once I relaxed a bit and forgot to think negative I quickly met new people. I think I had luck in almost never having to go on dates or anything. I sorta always met the person I had to experience something with seemingly completely random or spontaneously. Never tried going out or dating to find a gf. Was not like that when I was younger ,I felt a great deal of sadness for being alone and not having someone beside me. The yearning for having someone was so deep, that one time a female schoolmate told me, that she can feel the intensity of me wanting to find someone, and that it keeps other people away from me. They get afraid when they sense it either consciously or subconsciously. Hearing that helped me a lot, because it made sense to me. When I let go of always holding so much yearning inside me, and enjoying being alone, I started meeting people that had experiences to share with me. So, relax, enjoy being who you are, being alone is also a great gift of having a lot of the time which to dedicate to yourself. Your love is just around the corner =) hf!