View Single Post
Old 28-04-2016, 07:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
I've noticed that many EVP forums are sadly empty. Or, when people do reply (on other forums, that is) they never offer any real insight.

No need to apologize! There are all sorts of odd and annoying sounds when recording from a webcam's microphone. One day, I'll finally get a digital voice recorder. Do you have any recommendations?

I sensed three spirits too, but I assumed the other two were her children, as they've been seen by my sister's fiancee. (the one that the spirit lady is deeply attached to) The raspy voices, and the far-off deep voice are ones that I typically only get in the places I've lived in, usually in my bedroom. The very deep voice occurs rarely; that one probably baffles me the most. I've heard the little raspy voices in virtually every place I've ever recorded, which I suppose means they're either everywhere or they like to follow me for whatever reason.
It's difficult to ascertain spirit voices as 'belonging' to any one particular entity. Sometimes, males can come through as females and vice versa. They must use whatever energy is at their disposal at the time of the recording to impress their thoughts upon the audio system. Yes, quite often they will use the 'same voice' and you'll be able to recognise them by that, but that's not always the case either. Trying to make it easy for us is difficult for them.

Researchers also and often confuse raspy, guttural and whispering tones as being 'evil' or 'demonic', when in fact, they are just low on energy and can't form the words properly...much like us whispering when we are sick, because it just takes too much energy to talk properly.

Anyway, as for digital recorders, they are only as good as the amount of money you are prepared to spend on them. The really good ones are pretty expensive, and if I wanted to go 'cheap but awesome', I wouldn't use a digital recorder, but an old micro-cassette dictation device with an external mic.

However, my pick of the crop would have to be the Zoom h4n SP 4-track recorder - I'm using an old Olympus at the moment, which is still very good though.

https://www.zoom.co.jp/products/hand...handy-recorder.

Suffice to say...saving my bikkies for that one.