View Single Post
Old 23-06-2017, 01:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I feel your wife's dream was significant. Maybe the message she was receiving was that Zeus -where he has gone now -isn't "just a dog" any more at all. He can and will manifest as a dog, because that was the nature of his incarnation, and he certainly will for you both to recognise him, but he is far more than a dog, and will have spiritual consciousness.
If he has fully transitioned at the moment, he is united with that, at the level of his own personal development spiritually.

My own dog showed me that, so it's not just a "theory".

Very often they are members of our own Soul Family. And Soul Family do not necessarily have to be human. For all of us I think we'll be joyfully surprised when we get there, and see what these "dogs" etc, really are; our companions and friends, sometimes our helpers, and they can teach us a great deal about "higher vibrations" just through their simple love!

I had that insight -a knowing, a feeling of him as more, not just an intellectualization- a week ago, that he is more than a dog now , and always was . Still, what lingers is the deeper feeling of loss and emptiness of the huge hole he , the cutest little furry bundle of joy and love, left in our hearts.
The possibilities of afterlife shenanigans are still overshadowed by grief , and with Mrs. Chi, depression . The pure love that Zeus embodied will indeed teach us a lot about love -something I became profoundly aware of after he was put to sleep - but we are walking through a lot of pain to get there .
We had months to prepare, knowing he would probably die from the cancer soon, but we just didn't know how much a part of us he was until he was gone . The little dog lives in my heart , but my heart is still breaking .