View Single Post
Old 11-06-2017, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear little Zeus. Bless his Soul. I am sorry for your loss. Unconditional Love is one of the best things we can ever know. He will be ok where he has gone. He may even pay a visit now and then.
Kindest thoughts
Yeah, it's interesting.... we called him "Zeus the Moose" all the time , and right after he left I had a dream where a big Moose came right up to me on a trail in the woods, close enough to reach out and touch, and walked right on by . I woke up and had a chuckle , and then looked up Moose dream symbolism. Cool stuff.

Last night my wife (1/2 Modoc -Native American- lineage ) had a dream about Zeus being with a group of them, but he switched back and forth from being his dog self and some other kind of furry , adorable, wiggly creature . We also called him a little Alien , because he hardly ever looked like a dog .

We still have one Chihuahua Overlord , his bro Enrique , but we're all still sad . Zeus left a gaping hole in our lives . Little Big Dog . Back a couple years ago when I read this thread, I remember SGS talking about being with our furry companions on the other side, and that expectation makes bearing the loss a little bit easier . There was nothing quite like having that ridiculously cute little guy come bouncing up to me , all wiggles and kisses