View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 03:01 AM
Pathfinder
Interesting experience

Hello birds of a feather, SQUAK!

Now that I have that belated need to chirp out of the way, id like to share an interesting experience with you.

Many years ago I had a friend who could astral travel and what not, my friend lived in another country, so one night after work I came home, and slept unusually early, there was a lightning storm that lasted the whole night which added to the surreality of it.

In my sleep I had a dream with my friend, she appeared in the dream, how ever I could not actually see in the dream, I could how ever perceive with feeling and sound very clearly, I was with her and her deceased partner, she was talking to me, as if consciously to me, I perceived her partner as well.

She turned towards me and very intently communicated with me "ember we are going to verify this, ember we are going to verify this, ember we are going to verify this.." i was getting a strong perception that was indeed communicating with me in the dream state.

After this dream I awoke, and pondered about it, the following day I emailed and asked her if she had indeed visited me in her travels, she recalled yes that she did, in fact she recalls being in a lucid dream and being conscious, her deceased partner was there, and I was there, and the spooky thing was, she did indeed say "ember we are going to verify this" and she verified she was attempted to communicating with me, she also was aware I was conscious of what was going on...

There you go folks..lucid dreaming and obes

NOT just in your head.