View Single Post
Old 13-01-2019, 05:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you Sentient and Native Spirit for posting, I truly appreciate it as your posts were very informative and interesting!

From my understanding, and believe me when I say I am learning new ways to interpret things every day. From my subjective experience of the rainbow “prophesy” while in mediation and trance state, I really do not know where it originates from? Or from which culture? I did not even know that is was considered “ a prophesy” until RJWozz posted the question.

My sense of the experience I had is that it doesn’t involve any one particular culture’s “prophesy”, but rather various cultures coming together for the benefit of all sentient beings and to renew the earth. This is just an interpretation, but I have nothing to back it up, just a feeling. I did not realize there was an actual controversary over it. So thank you very much for posting the information!

After reading these posts I find myself asking the question:

Maybe the rainbow prophesy has not been created yet in its entirety? Maybe we are collectively co-creating this prophesy now with spirit?

Food for thought 😊