Thread: karma
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2006, 11:12 AM
Bob23

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASA
But unless you've attained perfection yourself Bob, how can you say anything for sure? And how can we know that what you are saying is true? For the reader it just becomes another path to follow, should anyone choose to do so?

Gouranga,

Das

lol Hey Dasa,

I love reading your posts mate, especially your latest one asking me about the attainment of something you call 'perfection' then asking me how you'll know it's true!?

Please explain in as much detail as possible, which 'path to follow' I have laid out?

This 'perfection' you refer to that would allow me the surity to say what I said, well, which 'perfection' am I judged by Dasa?

It must be terrible to think that years spent trying to get somewhere or attain something has been right under your nose all along, maybe too terrible, so best not do that and carry on your devotion to eventually getting somewhere you really hope will come sooner rather than later because of all the deserving invested in the getting of it!

Maybe it's all a lot simpler than that, and it's simplicity will be over~looked because of the years the seeker has looked elsewhere.

What I'm saying Dasa, in a nutshell is; you are already THAT which you seek my friend! What better compliment could be offered anyone to accept?

How can there be a path to here?

This is why none of my posts have laid out any systematic way of finding home when it is already the case.

Namaste my well read friend,

Bob23. :****:

AUM TIT YAH