Thread: karma
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 01:36 AM
Glorymist

peteyzen - -

The basics of karma is learning to take full responsibility for ALL of one's actions - - physical / emotional / mental / and otherwise. One interesting tidbit I learned long ago was that - - our debts are usually paid back to God / Life without coin. Karma is *incredibly* exact. Frighteningly so ! !

Another tidbit - - with freedom (using the Law of Attraction and other psychic laws) comes intense responsibility. The Law of Attraction - - works. Without a doubt. But use it wrongly - - and I don't even want to be on the same planet when that person has to begin to pay off their karmic debts. HeH Not really - - but it carries the point.

All "struggles" are not karmic. Many times - - struggles are LIFE trying to get you to head in a particular direction and you are refusing to do so. Well - - in a sense - - I guess that still could somewhat be considered karma. Kinda. HeH again. But it's stretching the principle BIG time.

One way to look at the Law of Attraction is - - it works - - NOW what ??

And beyond the Law of Attraction is the rest of LIFE. The Law of Attraction is only a psychic tool.

And Bob23 is most correct in what he says. The present moment - - now - - is all Soul ever really has control over. Soul Itself lives from the present moment. It is psychic baggage - - which is limiting and not of Soul Itself - - that clouds the livingness of this.

But then again - - there are a few interesting levels / twists to living in the "Now" that can offer much adventure.

HeH again. I think that makes the third time. :->