Thread: Stellium
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by druidess
Thought I'd chime in since just the other day I was reading about stellium's.
I've also seen where people will only count if the planets are in the same house. Or does that just make it stronger? I too have a stellium, in Leo, but only two are in the same house.

@saturinepluto was interested to hear you only use planets and no mc or nn! I've heard that as well. What about the ascendant?

No ascendant or other bodies that are not planetary- so that would mean no Asc, MC, IC, NN, SN, no asteroids, nothing. I read stelliums as a group of planets 3 or more in the same sign within the same house. If there is a planet say in house 2 very close to house 3 and the other 2 house 3 planets are there all in same sign, I would consider the planet in house 2 part of the stellium only if actually on it's way moving closely into house 3. Example the degree on the house 3 cusp is 14, so within an orb of 3 degrees 12, 13, 14 say the planet in the second house has the degree 13. Then is when I would consider it part of the stellium as within a 3 degree orb it would be very much closer to being within the 3rd house. Or considered within the 3rd instead of the second house.

That may not be the best explanation, but is the best way of putting it, that I currently have.

So, no I would also not include the ascendant.