View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you for that feedback. That part on no boundaries and pleasing people and it not being reciprocated when you need it... that is exactly how I ended up being bullied for years on end. When I was in kindergarten -so 4 or 5 yrs old- my best friend got harassed by another girl and I rushed to my friend's aid. That girl quickly made herself scarce, but then she came back with some 6-8 other kids who then all started to harass me. No one helped me out. They were calling me names, spitting at me and so on. I was totally shocked and overwhelmed, and my friend stood there a few meters from me with some other kids, watching what was going on, but did nothing to help me.
So me helping my friend and standing up for her ended in me being and feeling totally stampeded. I changed that moment from a bright, lively and confident child into a scared and insecure kid at school and was bullied for 6 yrs on end...

I didn't know about Hitler or Saddam Hussein... good examples of dark Taurus...
THere often is a difference between genders from the same sign, isn't there.
From what you describe I can see myself in that arty woman. I paint, write, am creative, would love to sell my work too. But I think many would be creative as that is Venus as well, isn't it? Maybe this manifests more in female Taurus, since the feminine is more/easier connected with intuition and emotions?

Hi Fairycrystal,

I can relate to you and my heart goes out to you. That's the selfless part I had learned to keep in check. It would just go out to anyone who was near to me, without fully understanding whether the person I was appreciating was really worth it and if the person I would stand up for would ultimately value it. It must be the Venus that wants to cherish and appreciate others as well as itself. But well life has harsh surprises. And now I couldn't be bothered less, it's different now. So I know how it feels about the 'nurturing ' part of self and others. We need to match in emotional wavelengths with others too, and not just make supreme adjustments all the time.
To be very honest, every Taurus I have known till date and there have been quite a few had an artistic gift. Singing, music, art, writing. Something there to express emotionally. My Taurus friend from school, she sang in church choir, played the violin. She even joined a well known boy band banned and was the only female singer in the band. She was special ed major, and her time was spent helping children, strangers. She would drive people to places, sacrifice her time, her self for others without expectations.
So this is a common taurus trait. I so relate to you here, Taurus I have knwon is very giving, very selfless and devoted. It's a beautiful quality and I feel very few people are able to reciprocate that devotion of the bull. For the one's who operate from ego or lower emotions, they can react to it as control. But it's not always so.
I have never romanced a Taurus male, I don't feel they are the most romantic you know, I mean so far they haven't been so. I have seen Taurus male offer a lot of commitment to their spouses though. There will be no lack of material things, and they will treat their girls like a lady. They will not say I love you passionately, but they will offer a intense emotional gravity, that will say enough. But they are also traditional, they don't like bossy ladies. So that can be a problem. I don't like people to boss me either you know, so maybe given the controlling, traditional side of Taurus maybe I have never been fully drawn to one.