Originally Posted by Sorai
btw Sorai is my Spiritual name

Dear Sorai,

Yes I was aware of this usage.

Quote:
Dear Sparrow,

Thank you for your earlier reply.

I'm wondering now about dreams. You said the soul does not need to sleep, but perhaps souls in the Spirit World can dream without "sleeping"? Or they can sleep on purpose should the impulse arise. If so, what would these dreams consist of? Would they be similar to our dreams on Earth?

What we generally refer to in this respect are those beings who have perhaps had a particularly traumatic life experience. The self-induced sleep is a type of cocooning state where the consciousness surrounding the spirit is given a state of saturation. This usually occurs within a very loving cocoon of supporting energy like a womb, where healing and/or deep reflection can take place without external distractions. The dominant persona worn by the spirit goes into a type of hibernation, and where necessary, type of transformation. In this instance the persona and its associative trauma memories are what feel tiresome and heavy, and are what are shed through saturation into sublime love. The outward perception turns inward on itself and a deeper connection with the spirit is attained. To put it into perspective, simply try to imagine being lulled to sleep by Prime Creator.

Those not recently immersed within the physical domain do not experience a need to sleep. However, it is common for many beings to spent time in self-reflection in types of meditative states which grant deeper perspective. In this respect it is about refining ones thoughts and nature of intent to enable a more focused and beatified state of being. It is also done in order to connect with other life forms not immediately accessible in the same way that you might do.

Quote:
Also, in Earthly existence I'm not doing so bad these days, while at the same time I have a strong desire to go to the Spirit World. I know how you feel about the the etheric cord business, so is there anything you can recommend so I can at least have a glimpse of life there? I have reached a rather low point in my energetic capabilities and I only very rarely astrally projected before, so I don't think that's an option now. I truly want to live in the paradise that is the Spirit World. Can you help somehow?

Ironically, you expressed a strong desire to come to the physical world when you were there. Now you are where you wanted to be to do what you wanted to do, you already want to leave. This comes back to the mechanics of free will which I touched upon earlier. The will of your physical brain and its assessment of circumstance is attempting to sabotage and override the will of your spirit intention. So to say, they are both at odds with one another, hence you are unable to manifest what you most desire in your life. It is also why you are unable to leave your body; the physical brain is trying to force a spiritual task without the participation of the spiritual component and its integrated will. When your physical and mental components are synchronised with your spirit component, and you have trained long and hard to join these components to function together as one unit, you will find you have both the energy and the capacity to do all sorts of spiritual tasks in physical density.

If you want to live in the paradise that is the spirit world then all you need do is live a life in service to, and in practice of, unconditional love. This is your closest experience to what the natural state of being is in the spirit world.

The spirit world already exists within you, literally. It exists in every cell of your physical body and also outside of it. When we speak of focusing on your inner core values and your inner happiness, we mean this is the closest proximity to your spirit and the spirit world you have, because it accessible through your solar plexus via the etheric strand. You can experience the spirit world through this connection, by doing what spiritual people suggest in going within yourself.

Think of this connection as a constant stream running down from a mountain top high up in the heavens, filtering down a river of nourishment what helps sustain all sorts of other life. It supports and sustains fish and vertebrates, insects and invertebrates, and all manner of fauna and flora. This same principle can be applied to this spirit connection you have which helps support and sustain many components of your physical existence. When there are obstacles, pollutants and damages done to the flow and properties of said stream then all other dependant things become affected. What you most want then is a clean clear delivery of the purest flow possible from regular care and maintenance. That is your first task.

Your next task is to integrate divine will with human will. This involves merging physical intent, thought and action with your core spiritual intention and vibration, that they may function in harmony with each other to create your experience. In this way you are bringing into manifestation qualities of the spiritual world. For indeed, it is not for you to so quickly dismiss planet Earth with the attitude that it is somehow ugly and a horrible place to be, but for you to actually work to bring the spirit world into manifestation to create beauty upon the planet. You have the rest of eternity to bask in eternal etheric bliss of the spirit world; do not distract from the infinite beauty and experiences which already exist right in front of you. You only desire to traverse back into spirit because you fail to identify equal beauty and equal value on planet Earth. For that is your true personal lesson here. Once you understand this in your wisdom, any overwhelming urge to rush off to the spirit world becomes nonexistent. You have a great challenge ahead of you.

Do reflect on the broader implications of these words, for they come from many important sources.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸