View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I just looked up what yellow green means in an aura and Judith Collins in her aura book says its the colour of liers and cheats or a person who is deceptive with themselves.

So im now doubting that if I saw was correct as in just one colour of greenish yellow and now thinking I may of seen two different colours together above your head a pale green and a yellow (I only saw it for a very brief moment).

Judith Collins says pale green represents spiritual advancement throu the attunement of nature and the spiritual realm. A calm and compassionate person.

The yellow I saw then if I separate it out from that green, would of been more of a golden yellow or lemon yellow.. I think it was more towards golden maybe. She says golden yellow represents elevation of the mind to a higher consciousness. (if it was more of a lemon yellow it says the individual "has strength of direction is is shifting the necessary from the unnecessarily in their lives).

this really was a good lesson for me to take care if Im seeing just the one colour or two and confusing them as one due to them both being so closely there. The brief glimpse didnt give me enough time to actually properly analyse the colours I was seeing.

i looked up what yellow means too lol, most info i found about it said that there is different shades of yellow and that they all have different meanings.
i looked up green as well, i have read that green represents love of nature and enjoy teaching others.well, i really do enjoy teaching people sometimes, how ever, i never really gave any true interest into nature or anything.

oh, and i think you are right about creating the color you see.
i have tested this many times so far, and i am always able to make myself see what ever color i look for.its like the color you expect to see will show.
when i first seen my aura, i wasnt looking for any specific color, i just let what ever color it was show it self.even now, if i just look at my aura without expecting anything, its still blue, purely blue, maybe i created the blue color without noticing i did so, thus, every time i look at my aura now, i expect to see blue because that was the first color i seen.

i should ask some one who does aura readings to tell me what they see, i would also love to look at there aura and test to see if they see the same color as i do.

i have thought a lot about auras recently, and i have came up with a idea of what i think they are and why people have different color auras.
science has proven that colors are determined by the wave frequency of the light .the lowest frequency our human eyes can see is red, the highest frequency we can see is purple.since we all know that every thing resonates at its own frequency, i believe that the color of its aura is directly caused by the vibrational frequency of the person or object.for instance, all the atoms that make up your mind and body are energy, this energy is always vibrating, these vibrations that are emitted from you are resonating at the same wave frequency of the place they came from, which is you.and what these vibrations really are, is just vibrational wave frequencies.we can perceive these vibrations as light/color.so if your aura is red, this means your mind and body are functioning at a low frequency, if its purple, your body is function at a higher frequency, my blue aura is the second highest color we can perceive with human eyes, if i look at a spectrum of color, i would say my aura color matches the darkest shade of blue that is on the borderline of being blue and violet.