View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 12:07 PM
Master

I just looked up what yellow green means in an aura and Judith Collins in her aura book says its the colour of liers and cheats or a person who is deceptive with themselves.

So im now doubting that if I saw was correct as in just one colour of greenish yellow and now thinking I may of seen two different colours together above your head a pale green and a yellow (I only saw it for a very brief moment).

Judith Collins says pale green represents spiritual advancement throu the attunement of nature and the spiritual realm. A calm and compassionate person.

The yellow I saw then if I separate it out from that green, would of been more of a golden yellow or lemon yellow.. I think it was more towards golden maybe. She says golden yellow represents elevation of the mind to a higher consciousness. (if it was more of a lemon yellow it says the individual "has strength of direction is is shifting the necessary from the unnecessarily in their lives).

this really was a good lesson for me to take care if Im seeing just the one colour or two and confusing them as one due to them both being so closely there. The brief glimpse didnt give me enough time to actually properly analyse the colours I was seeing.